Enter the code shown above:
(Note: If you cannot read the numbers in the above
image, Click the Image to generate a new one.)
Dr. Mark Leopold has been practicing general dentistry in San Luis Obispo with his partner (and brother-in-law) Nicholas Murphy, DDS, since 1977. After serving a tour in Vietnam, he attended Cuesta College and Cal Poly. He received his doctorate in dental surgery from the University of The Pacific in San Francisco. He continues to strengthen his skills by attending educational courses on a regular basis. He and his son Dr. Ian Leopold completed a 1-year Fellowship Program in Implant Dentistry with the California Implant Institute.
Dr. Leopold also has advanced training in:
• Pinhole Surgical Technique (PST™)
• Biolase Advanced Laser Periodontal Surgical Techniques
• Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea with Oral Appliances, Medicare DME approved
• Temporal Mandibular Dysfunctions from Dr. Charles McNeil at UCSF
• Advanced cosmetic and full mouth re-habilitation with Pac-Live, University of The Pacific School of Dentistry
• Advanced courses in occlusion with Dr. John Kois
• Advanced training in implant restoration with Nobel Biocare Implant Systems
He holds membership in the local, state and national dental associations along with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Dr. Leopold and his wife, Christine, live in Avila Valley.
Whether you need dental implants, gum recession treatment, or any other oral health procedure, we promise to provide you with exceptional care
as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. We enjoy serving our
patients from San Luis Obispo, CA. If you have
any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.
Leopold, Murphy and Main, D.D.S.
Dentist - San Luis Obispo
878 Walnut St
San Luis Obispo, CA
New Patients: (805) 225-9079
Current Patients: (805) 541-0550